Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OT: For SHAME!

Or "For SMAME!" as the Liz-ards used to say in the comments section of the WaPo's Celebritology blog.

So, one of my lovely AV neighbors turned me on to this tumblr page, Dog Shaming. It's kind of a spin off on the social media public shaming parents have recently inflicted on their children. Except instead of being a form of punishment, this is a form of pure hilarity. There are a number of posts that mention panty stealing or some form of bodily waste, which is completely unsurprising. One of my friends found this great one of a Rikku doppelganger! I have no idea who or where this dog is, but s/he is a dead ringer for my girl! Long lost twins. If you can't read it, it says "I roughly stab my nose into the testicles of all men I meet." Rikku definitely doesn't do that.

So, of course I had to submit one of Rikku. I had a hard time figuring out what to do. Finally I settled on this one:
If you can't read it, it says "I've jumped out the 2nd story bedroom window...three times! Not a scratch! (I didn't run away. I just wanted to be outside!)" It was the easiest to execute.

Some others that didn't make the cut:
I'll pretty much do anything for a tennis ball.
I love my neighbor more than I love my mom. I stop listening to her when he's around.
I eat cats.
I pulled a dead rat out of the bushes, and keep going back to see if there are more.
I herd other dogs, but get mad when they try to herd me.
I put puppies in their place.
I curl up in my mom's spot when she gets out of bed to take a shower, especially on cold mornings.
I can break out of a vari-kennel in under 10 seconds.
I chipped some teeth and lost another while chewing my way out of a wire crate. I got out, though!
I like to roll in things and put my "war paint" on so that the squirrels don't know I'm coming.
When my mom first put the gentle leader on me, I got mad and ate her Oakleys, her prescription glasses and her bluetooth headset. I have expensive taste.
When I'm excited to see people, I'll grab the nearest soft thing to bring to them. If there are no toys, I'll grab socks, shoes, bras or panties.

Anyway, if you get a chance, head over and check it out. Some of it is really funny.


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. This is, unfortunately, all too familiar.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sheppies, too smart for their own good!
      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete